Cost of Wills
We feel strongly that you should know just what the cost will be for your Last Will and Testament before you decide whether to have us prepare it for you.
So, for a Simple Will (without any trust provisions), here’s what you’ll pay at our office:
• If you are not married, the cost will be $495 for your Will; and
• If you are a married couple, the cost will be $695 for the two Wills together.
We also encourage our clients to comparison shop. We know that our pricing is very competitive.
We encourage you to comparison shop. We know that our pricing is very competitive.
We typically also recommend that a person who chooses to go with a Simple Will also have a General Power of Attorney and a Living Will also prepared. These three documents – the Will, the Power of Attorney, and the Living Will – make an excellent basic estate plan.
The cost of the Power of Attorney and the Living will are:
• $150 each for an unmarried person; and
• $250 for a married couple.
So, a complete Simple Will estate plan that includes the Will, the Power of Attorney, and the Living Will is:
• $795 for an unmarried person; and
• $1,195 for a married couple.