Cost of Living Trust of Family Trust?
When prepared and implemented by this office, the cost of a complete Living Trust or Family Trust package will be just $1,495 for an unmarried person and $1,895 for a married couple.
That price includes all of the following:
- Living Trust or Family Trust Agreement
- Last Will and Testaments
- Living Will to inform your loved ones about the care that you would like to receive if you are ever in a coma with no chance of recovery
- General Power of Attorney to appoint an agent to help with medical and financial matters in the event you become incapacitated
- Warranty Deed to move your home into the name of your trust
- Affidavit Regarding Residence of Trust to make sure your property taxes continue to be reduced under the Homeowner’s Exemption
- Two Meetings with your attorney to discuss the details of your estate plan and then to review and sign all of the foregoing documents putting the plan into effect. Between the two meetings, a hard copy of all of your documents will be mailed to you so that you can review them carefully and note any questions or revisions that you would like to include in the final documents.
Author: Barry Peters. For additional easy-to-understand information on Wills, Trusts, and Probate, call attorney Barry Peters’ offices at (208) 939-2600 for your expedited appointment for a FREE OFFICE CONSULTATION or visit his Q & A pages at BarryPeters-Law.com/answers-to-questions. As always, your total satisfaction is guaranteed by Barry Peters, Attorney at Law, where all clients receive individual attention to the details of their unique circumstances.